Would you like to learn how to 10X your success in life, and finally get the things actually done that you would like to do?
This episode is all about the specific steps that it takes for you to see success in your life. I’m talking about how to set goals that are achievable, that your brain can comprehend, and that you can accomplish!
I’m also talking about the importance of accountability groups, and having people around you who know your goals and will hold you accountable for them, as well as how to break through mental blocks.
If you’ve ever wanted to accomplish more with your life, this episode is for you, and will give you the tools that you need to 10X your success! Enjoy!
- It’s easy to get caught up in your own mind about your goals and whether you’re achieving them or not
- It’s important to break a large goal into much smaller goals
- A team of people who are holding you accountable for your goals helps
- Don’t set goals for anything further out than 90 days, because the mind has a hard time comprehending anything that far off
- Then, break those 90 days into 2-week sections