Do you find yourself doing things you hate? Does it end up ruining the rest of your day? STOP! You’re only making your life harder, and negatively impacting the things you really enjoy.
On this episode of the James Swanwick Show, James dives into ways you can shift your time and focus on the things you love to do. Making this shift will result in being much more productive and successful at what you want to do in life. He gives you real life examples that he went through, and offers in depth suggestions to get you on the right path.
- Text James1 to 44222 or go to JamesSwanwick.com/freestuff to get free stuff!
- Eliminate all the things in your life you hate or that you are weak at.
- Doing what you or aren’t good at can cost you time and money.
- Make your time only go to things you love and that you are good at.
- Find someone else to do the things you don’t want to do or they will slow you down.
- James realized one day that doing one load of laundry cost him $600.
- Hiring a maid saved him time, money, and frustration.
- James realized shifting through e-mails was a waste of time.
- Hiring a virtual assistant saved him a lot of time.
- James stressed himself out doing taxes.
- Hiring an accountant not only freed him of frustration but having an expert do his taxes meant finding more ways to get money back.
- Social media brings you down and takes away your time.
- People post their celebrations, and ends up making you jealous.
- Limit what news feed you see to keep you positive.
- Be a minimalist.
- For a week try to eliminate 12 things a day.
- Studies show traveling more than 15 minutes will raise your Cortisol, AKA Stress, levels.
- Try to live within one mile of most things you spend your time doing.
- You can find ways to make your life simpler without spending more money.
- Exchange services.
- Pull resources with others.
What have you eliminated or what things do you plan to eliminate? Tell James in a review on iTunes!