Many people want to go into business for themselves, but don’t know what they want to do. Selling physical products isn’t for everyone, but there’s always a chance you are already doing something that people are interested in.
Lots of people today are starting businesses just off the things they love to do. Some people are teaching other how to make art, do their makeup, how to improve their home, or even how to get into shape.
Venturing into one of these business models happens to some people by accident. Just sharing what they love, and what they are going through – which is key.
In business you want to share your story. You want to tell people about the good and the bad that you are going through. This makes people feel invested, and they develop an emotional connection. As long as you can do that, you can start a business.
On this episode of the James Swanwick show, James is joined by Amanda Bucci. Amanda fell into a lifestyle business just sharing her experience in fitness and weight loss. People were so obsessed they began demanding to know more, and she decided to take it seriously and turn it into her job.
Download this episode of the James Swanwick show now and learn what it takes to make a successful lifestyle business.
- Share your journey.
- Storytelling is crucial in business and relationships.
- Don’t just share the good, share the bad as well.
- When you start, work from the inside out.
- Make sure you are clear on who you are and what you want to say.
- Identify who your ideal clients are.
- Don’t ever feel like you are selling out.
- It’s ok to mature and evolve.
- If something doesn’t feel right, don’t be afraid to throw it away and start over.
- It’s good to have a solid schedule every day.
- YOu can change your habits slowly over time.
- Movement makes you feel much better.
- If you’re tired, consider your hydration.
- Audit yourself after you eat.
- The best way to learn is to teach