So many times people make their dreams come true and then they feel lost. It’s something we see a lot with astronauts, who spend their whole life training and working toward their goals of making it to space. When they make it they are left asking themselves, “Now what?” Believe it or not, this is a problem that many entrepreneurs have to deal with. We can spend all over our energy trying to get that mansion, the sports car, and the million dollars in the bank. Then what?
The key to ongoing emotional success in your business is to make sure business has purpose and gives back to the world. That way your life and business always has purpose, and a reason to keep building. There are a few ways you can do this. The first is to give away product to a charity that aligns with your brand. A perfect example of this is the company Toms, which is known for giving away a shoe every time a shoe is purchased.
If you can’t afford to give away an entire product, you can raise your price a little bit and give that extra money you make away to a charity or organization with benefits that align with your products. Lastly, if you want to give back you can hire on people who wouldn’t normally be able to find work easily. For example, there are local grocery stores here in Los Angeles that hires the homeless to help stock and work as cashiers.
On this episode of the James Swanwick show we are joined by the incredibly successful entrepreneur, Cole Hatter. Cole shares his amazing stories about how he cheated death twice within two months and decided to dedicate his life to doing great things with the money he makes.
Download this episode of the James Swanwick show to hear how you can use your business to make a big impact on the world.
- Everyone’s goal is to be comfortable as quickly as possible.
- A lot of entrepreneurs feel misplaced after a certain point.
- It’s important to build a business that has a purpose and significance.
- You’re only a failure if you don’t get a life lesson.
- The most successful people are the most receptive.
- If you can’t afford a personal mentor, mentor from people through their literature.
- Age has nothing to do with knowledge.
- Always be humble in your learning.
- More and more companies build a business model that helps people.
- You can increase your profits in order to be able to give away a product.
- You can give away money for each sale you make.
- Employing people who need a chances can create purpose.
- Find a benefit that is on brand.
- Design dream life, then build a business that supports that.
- Create truths and morals to make a filter to what you want.