While on the road of life we all know it’s important to grab onto opportunities. One thing we overlook is the importance of giving opportunities, and helping others.
When we have the chance we should take a moment to help those that are up and coming, and where we were only a short time ago.
That’s exactly what James did while on his travels to New York. A young man by the name of Gabriel Evan Torres came up to James while he was talking at a Tai Lopez event, and said he wanted to start his own podcast. He asked James to be a guest, and James gladly said yes.
On this episode we learn more about James from an interview standpoint. Gabriel asks James about the design of the Swannies, his thoughts on relationships, and the important things in life.
Download this episode of the James Swanwick show to hear a side of James you haven’t heard before.
- When James stays in one place for too long he becomes depressed.
- If you have an itch, you have to scratch it.
- Not everybody needs to be in a romantic relationship to feel fulfilled.
- It’s important to explore and understand yourself.
- People are living longer, staying single longer, and getting married later.
- James wanted to make sure Swannies didn’t make people look douchey.
- As a kid James and his brother would pretend to be a news anchor.
- Life is what you make it, so go out and make it happen.
- Your childhood years really shapes your entire adulthood.
- Bullying can increase cortisol, causing weight gain and problems with stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Studies have shown that you can change your DNA.
- You have to exercise your brain just as much as you do your body.
- If you only focus on you, you’re going to be unhappy.
- Knowledge isn’t power, applied knowledge is power.
Most Awesome Company Podcast (Coming Soon)