144: BOOK REVIEW: I Quit Sugar
- Learn how to read labels, and read them for every food that you buy
- Juices that are promoted as “no added sugar” does not mean that it is not packed with sugar. Read the label!
- When you find out how much sugar is in something, imagine literally eating that much sugar, spoonful by spoonful. You may find yourself less hungry for the food…
- Eat good fats, avoid unhealthy fats
- Avoid roasted nuts. Instead, eat raw, unroasted nuts. They are a good source of healthy fats