(click to tweet)
- Control your focus on one single activity at a time
- Give yourself impossible deadlines. Deadlines you think are impossible will give you energy, focus, and motivation to accomplish more than you thought was possible
- Don’t think about what you have to do, just do it, quickly!
- When you have to get something done, you find a way
- Tasks will expand to fill the time you give them, so don’t give them much time!
- Put a penalty or reward around whether you accomplish the tasks
- Give yourself a strict, exact deadline for whatever you need to get done