Today I’m taking a walk around Hollywood and having a conversation with entrepreneur Sophia Parsa about her journey to building businesses that are successful, that do good, and create positive cashflow.
Along the way, we talk about how to start new relationships, why passion is an essential ingredient to your business idea, the importance of mentorship, and why too many people are worried about others stealing their amazing idea, when the only thing that really matter is execution!
If you’ve ever wanted to start a business, or maybe have one going already, this episode is going to bring you advice to up your entrepreneur game and see success!
- Start new relationships with the question: How can I help this person?
- Strike up friendly conversations with no agenda
- Unless you have passion and an amazing idea, it’s probably foolish to jump into starting a business
- Instead, go find someone to learn from
- Put emphasis on building the right team. The people you work with are one of the most important aspects of your business
- Don’t be reluctant to share for fear that someone else will do it first. Execution is what really matters
- The specific way that you make introductions and connections is important
- Make SURE you’re passionate about whatever business you start
- Be vulnerable with people