229: Tai Lopez on How to Be Successful
At this moment, you are the youngest you will ever be.
Have you ever taken the time to think about that? To really let it soak in, and realize the incredible value and opportunity that you have right now?
This episode is with Tai Lopez, and we’re talking about how not to waste the time that we have alive, to live it to the fullest, and to be successful in what we’re trying to do. We talk about reading a book a day, about mentors, about why you must look for progress and not perfection, as well as much more.
If you want to learn how to be successful and to achieve more happiness in your life, this episode is for you! Listen up and take notes!
- The world doesn’t need more people running after quick fame and fortune. It needs more people in the long run
- Look for progress, not perfection
- Understand what your end-game is, and make sure that each day moves you a little closer to that
- Reading books allows you to steal all the best ideas from other people
- Books allow you to simulate life, and learn from it, instead of learning through making actual mistakes
- You either learn how to live the good life from other people (mentors and books), or you don’t and suffer in desperation
- You can do anything, as long as it’s not forever. Grit your teeth and do it if you need to
- Life is an investment, and if you don’t invest in yourself you will regret it