As one of the most successful businessmen of the modern age, Jeff Bezos has built an incredible brand and business empire through Amazon. He has proven an adaptability to different circumstances, focus and stamina to whether difficult times, and a keen eye for where the market is going.
Today I’m reviewing the book “The Everything Store” by Brad Stone, and digging into exactly what about Jeff Bezos has allowed him to become so successful. Something you will notice about him as well as many other highly successful businessmen is that he has seemingly boundless energy to work and get things done.
Starting and running a business is difficult and requires hard work and perseverance, so this kind of energy will go far. Learn what else about Jeff Bezos has helped him in business, so that you can take those same concepts and apply them to your own life to become more successful in your own endeavors, today, on the James Swanwick Show!
- When you really focus on what you want, and spend time thinking about it, it’s as if it appears everywhere around you
- In business, the customer always comes first
- Don’t be too concerned with what other people are thinking
- Study people who have done what you want to do, and copy them
- Don’t take defeat personally. Learn, and move on
- Continually ask and try to find out what the customer really wants
- Rely on statistics and numbers to make decisions, but also listen to personal stories
- Don’t be afraid to fail