What I learned interviewing celebrities
I interviewed famous movie stars when I was a Hollywood entertainment correspondent, 2003-2010.
Friends often ask me what it was like and encourage me to tell them stories.
So I’ve finally recorded a 2-hour audio memoir.
It’s filled with my real-life stories and experiences, including:
- Angelina Jolie placing her breasts inches from my face
- Justin Timberlake threatening me
- What I said to make Paris Hilton laugh out loud
- The day paparazzi mistook me for a movie star
- Why Kiefer Sutherland gave me his personal cell phone number
- How I became friends with the guy who played “Stifler” in the American Pie movies
- Life lessons from Hugh Hefner at the Playboy Mansion
- Why Jason Statham and Ben Stiller complained to movie studio executives about me
- Which Oscar-winner movie star told me to “take a hike”
- Why I stood up and walked out on Katie Holmes
- My super awkward moment with John Travolta
- Which British actress made me weak at the knees
- My weird moment in Michael Douglas’s movie trailer toilet
- Interviewing my childhood idol, Jon Bon Jovi, on my 35th birthday
- …and many other stories including Jennifer Aniston, Will Smith, Hugh Jackman, The Rock, Jack Nicholson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jennifer Aniston, Macauley Culkin, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Paul Walker.
To listen to my stories interviewing movie stars, visit the Alpha Male Club podcast page and click, “What I Learned Interviewing Movie Stars” here: https://itunes.apple.
Please share this blog post on your facebook wall by clicking here: